MASTER your torso technique in TWO hours. This is an exclusive workshop for ONE day only.
Taught at Townsville’s leading Bellydance academy, we hold a thrilling TWO hour in-depth training for intermediate + dancers who want to LEVEL UP quickly.
With Marta’s guidance, you will learn to wake up muscles in your torso and how to articulate them with INCREDIBLE precision. Over the duration of the workshop, participants will:
* BUILD stamina, strength and flexibility within torso isolation
* GAIN insight into technqiue tricks that will allow you to dance for longer periods
* Learn NEW drum solo combos
* DEVELOP your ability to execute high level combos with sharp halts to create maximum impact
* Invite PLAY with your audience and achieve rapport immediately
* OPEN and TRUST your body to dance as your mind intends
* Find your WHOLENESS as a woman
* RELEASE endorphins while exercising
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* A high energy warm up
* Marta’s signature HARDCORE drills
* 1 hour of in-depth break down of technique and combos
* 1 hour to soak up Marta’s original drum solo choreography
* Personal attention for technique adjustment
Marta is an award-winning, professional Australian Bellydancer. She secures lucrative back-to-back weekend gigs with massive corporate clients, restaurants, and performs at private occasions in river view penthouses. Marta continuously produces sold-out classes and workshops Australia-wide. Marta has taught 700+ students and is known for her swords, hypnotising drum solo layering and cheeky personality. With over 19+ years experience dancing and teaching, you do not want to miss this workshop.
DATE & TIME:
Sunday, 14th August 2022
Arrival from 12:45pm, starting at 1pm sharp. We request that you arrive early and give yourself time to arrive in a relaxed mood.
Global Dance Collective
6/2 Woodman Court West End Townsville
Make sure to book your spot a.s.a.p.
OTHER THINGS TO MENTION:
* Bare feet are encouraged but you can wear dance shoes if you feel the need.
* We advise that you try not to plan anything after the workshop, as you might want to meditate, dance, or go home to a warm bath and bed.
* Try not to eat anything heavy within 1 hour before the workshop, if you are hungry opt for a light snack.